Although the Caribbean is the preferred paradise of the wealthy, having fun in the Caribbean sun doesn’t have to blow any traveller’s budget. Fortunately, the Caribbean also offers financially friendly flights and hotels, perfect for people short on savings who wish to escape stress and snow.
The Caribbean is a place of colourful contrasts, appealing to every traveller in some way, from the beach bound to the cultural connoisseur. Visit the Caribbean’s mecca of marvels and cultural complexity, where French, Dutch, Spanish and American influences interact and mix with ethnic island customs.
Top tour operators offer reasonable rates on all inclusive packages. Early birds booking all inclusives score significant savings, but penny pinchers can also purchase last minute sell offs, allowing even those low on dough to sip margaritas while basking on the beach.
Some of the Caribbean’s most stunning and startlingly affordable destinations cater to the truly cash conservative.
An island of beach bliss, where patties and Patois, reggae and relaxation, and the steel drum and renowned rum unite to form the perfect tropical holiday. At night, go berserk for Jerk and dine and whine at one of Jamaica’s nifty nightspots, as this land of laxity truly offers enlivening yet inexpensive entertainment.
The majority of Jamaica’s paradise proprieties reside in Ocho Rios, Negril and Montego Bay. Scheduled and charter air carriers offer service to at least one of Jamaica’s three airports in Kingston, Montego Bay and Ocho Rios, so flight selection is ample and fares are competitive and often cheap.
Staying at the DECAMERON MONTEGO BEACH, in Montego Bay is a delightful decision for sun worshipers wanting to jam in Jamaica for next to nothing. The Decameron hotel chain in the Caribbean offers economical but excellent service to charm travellers with genuine island hospitality.
Situated on a small, white sand beach and a short five minute drive from the airport, the Decameron offers lots of activities and amenities including tennis, non-motorized water sports, swimming pools, games, nightly entertainment, bicycles, select spa services, a buffet and yummy a la carte Creole restaurant and beach grill.
All 138 rooms offer at least partial ocean view, balcony, double bed and in-room safe. An all inclusive rate buys you limitless fun for a mere $218.00 per room per night, or $109.00 per person. Price may be higher, depending on availability and season. Reduce the rate even more by buying an all inclusive package, that combines flight and fun at the DECAMERON MONTEGO BEACH.
When Columbus docked at the Dominican Republic in 1492, he declared that it was one of the most beautiful lands he had ever seen. Since then, the sunny Spanish settlement has been a vacationer’s favourite for years. Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic’s north coast, has become an affordable destination for travellers to enjoy glorious golden sand and balmy breezes on a budget.
A popular place to hit, both scheduled and charter airlines operate to Puerto Plata, and leisure tour operators continue to cheaply combine air and accommodation packages to Puerto Plata, offering choice and competition to consumers.
Veg out at the PUERTO PLATA VILLAGE RESORT AND SPA, on pristine Playa Dorada, with Victorian villas and manicured greens. This beachfront mini-village offers all non-motorized water sports, tennis, sailing, pools, kid’s club, pool bars and spa services. Appeal to your appetite at one of four restaurants which feature Italian, Tex-Mex, thematic Caribbean, and buffet dishes.
Spacious rooms include balconies, ironing boards, and in-room safes. All inclusive rates average between $140.00-$200.00 per room per night, or $70.00-$100.00 per person. To save even more, purchase this property as a package with airfare.
As the name implies, Puerto Rico is a port of rich rain forests, captivating coastlines, bewildering biodiversity and exotic endangered species. Enjoying Puerto Rico’s natural richness is not exclusively reserved for the rich, however, as Puerto Rico is replete with affordable accommodations. Furthermore, Puerto Rico’s political status as a U.S commonwealth makes it a Caribbean country accommodating to Americans tourists.
Scheduled service and charters operate in and out of San Juan, and hotels in the San Juan area range from luxury complexes to bed and breakfasts to modest inns. All inclusive deals are also available for those seeking the richness of Rico in a hassle free holiday package.
In San Juan, stay at the privately owned and captivatingly affordable vacation rental chain Caribe Villas, with beautiful beaches, historic Old San Juan, rain forest trails, Latin nightlife, and casinos nearby. The chain also coordinates sailing, scuba, snorkeling, or kayaking or day trips to the Caribbean National Forest or Camuy Caves.
Each of the Coqui villas includes air conditioning, romantic hide-away with covered terrace and jungle views. Accommodation prices range from $100.00 to $195.00 per room, per night, or $50.00 to $98.00.00 per person. Reduce the rate by hunting for Puerto Rico all inclusive package deals that combine airfare.
ST THOMAS, ST CROIX, ST JOHN (U.S. Virgin Islands)
Although not really budget destinations, those seeking the sunny serenity of St. Thomas, St. John and St. Croix, with a bit of planning, can enjoy a modestly priced holiday. Private vacation villas, accommodating all budget types, are widespread throughout the island. Vacationing groups willing to divide costs can take advantage of modestly priced villas as alternatives to expensively priced hotels.
American car rentals, like Budget and Alamo, are available all over the islands at reasonable rates, making outings and excursions easy and affordable. Cheap eats and American treats are available alongside more expensive Caribbean and Creole cuisine. With no retail sales tax, the U.S. Virgin Islands are famous for duty-free shopping and the exemption limit for travellers is a staggering $1200.00, meaning enormous shopping savings for bargain hunters.
- Caribbean All Inclusive Resorts Reviews
- Caribbean Islands – The Best of the Best
- Finding kid-friendly all-inclusive Caribbean vacation packages
- Ritz Carlton San Juan
- Casino Del Sol at Courtyard by Marriott
- Embassy Suites El San Juan Casino
- San Juan, Puerto Rico Family Vacation Ideas & Family-Friendly Resorts and Hotels
- Scuba Diving at Mona Island
- Best Places to Visit in Jamaica – Budget Friendly Travel Options
- Caribbean Honeymoon Ideas for Those Now Planning Weddings
- Casinos in the Caribbean: Top 5 Destinations
- 5 Family Friendly Adventures in Puerto Rico
- Caribbean Family Travel: popular destinations for families
- 5 things about Puerto Plata Vacations that People Love
- Travel destinations: Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
- Enjoy an All Inclusive Luxury Holiday in the Caribbean
- Summer Travel Guide: U.S. Virgin Islands on a Budget
- Couples Tower Isle Resort, Jamaica – A Review
- Eating Out in Puerto Rico – A Dining Guide for Tourists
- Travel destinations: Runaway Bay, Jamaica
- Yachting in the Caribbean
- A visitors’ guide to Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico
- Dominican Republic Destinations: Santo Domingo
- The Caribbean’s most budget-friendly destinations
- Best Caribbean beaches for senior travelers
- The Dominican Republic’s best beaches
- El Yunque National Forest
- Beaches Resorts: Serves the Caribbean to everyone
- US Virgin Islands All Inclusive Resorts
- Puerto Rico All Inclusive Resorts and Vacations
- Jamaica Vacations and Travel Destinations
- The best time of year to visit the Caribbean
- Caribbean travel destinations: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Sousa, Dominican Republic Travel Guide
- Traveling through the Dominican Republic
- Traveling to Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Museums in Puerto Rico
- Tibes Ceremonial Park
- San José Church
- San Cristobal Fort
- Porta Coeli
- Maunabo Lighthouse
- Hacienda Buena Vista
- Caguana Ceremonial Park
- Bacardi Tour
- Arecibo Radio Telescope
- Fort San Felipe del Morro
- Top Puerto Rico Attractions
- Walking Tour of Old San Juan
- Puerto Rico Historical Overview
- Culture & History in Puerto Rico
Travel to Caribbean Islands
- all inclusive Jamaican resorts
- all inclusive resorts in St. Croix
- all inclusive resorts in St. John
- all inclusive resorts in St. Thomas
- all inclusive vacations Turks and Caicos
- Anguilla beach resorts
- Antigua family resorts
- Antigua hotel resorts
- Antigua luxury resorts
- Barbados beach resorts
- Barbados honeymoon resorts
- Barbados luxury hotels
- beaches in Barbados
- Beaches Resorts in Jamaica
- Beaches Resorts in Turks and Caicos
- Belize attractions
- Belize destinations
- Belize family vacation
- Belize hotels
- Belize natural attractions
- Belize restaurants
- Belize tourist attractions
- Bermuda beach resorts
- Bermuda family vacations
- best Barbados resorts
- best hotels Barbados
- Caribbean all inclusive resorts
- Caribbean family vacation
- cheap Bermuda vacations
- Dominican Republic vacations
- Jamaica all inclusive deals
- Jamaican family resorts
- Montego Bay
- Old San Juan attractions
- Old San Juan sights
- Puerto Rico travel guide
- St Thomas beach vacations
- things to do in Old San Juan
- things to do in Turks and Caicos
- tourist attractions in Puerto Rico
- Turks and Caicos tourism
- vacation to Jamaica