The sun drenched paradise of Jamaica has a huge number of classy resorts and hotels. The Rose Hall Resort Jamaica is one of the best among the hotels. The atmosphere here is definitely on the easy going side. My wife and I had put in a week there in the summer last year. The culture was totally laid back and relaxed.
Rose Hall Resort & Country Club has a good number of deals and packages for couples. The all inclusive deal which we were under was inclusive of a mountain view room. This was my favorite part of the proceedings.
The Rose Hall Resort is situated on the northern coast of Jamaica right at the beachfront. The resort had its own golf course, top class and scenic. There are a good number of facilities here. This is inclusive of a driving range, a pro shop as well as qualified caddies. As soon as we completed all formalities, we decided to get in some golf. The views at the golf course were to class, especially hole 3 here.
Well, after a delightful morning of golf, we went sailing. The experience was heavenly, and the views simply amazing. To control the boat was challenging, as the wind was up. We made it back tired but happy.
We had dinner at the Luna di Mare, which had some succulent Italian fare. The pool side setting was extra special.
The rooms at the Rose Hall Resort are top class, and there are a hug enumber of excellent facilities and amenities that are tailor designed for the guests. These provide the ultimate in terms of comfort, convenience and customer satisfaction.
List of main facilities, amenities and services on offer at the Rose Hall Resort . . .
List of main recreational facilities . . .
• Fishing nearby • Aerobics on site • Running track/path nearby • Snorkeling on site • Pilates classes/instruction on site • Swimming on site • Parasailing nearby • Golf – miniature on site • Basketball on site • Playground on site • Windsurfing on site • Sailing on site • Personal watercraft nearby • Golf – driving range on site • Volleyball on site
List of main hotel and property facilities . . .
• Gift shops or newsstand • Hair salon • Business center • Beauty services • Multiple conference/meeting rooms • Breakfast available (surcharge) • Dry cleaning/laundry service • Spa services on site • Internet access – wireless • Valet parking • Number of rooms: 488 • 24-hour front desk • Ballroom(s) • Event catering • Parking (free) • Concierge desk • Security guard • Swimming pool – children’s • Room service (limited hours) • Porter/bellhop • Full-service health spa
• Restaurant(s) in hotel • Number of floors: 7 • Multiple small meeting rooms • Golf course on site • Pool table • Bar/lounge • Babysitting or child care • Health club • Parking (secure) • Children’s club • Nightclub • Doorman/doorwoman • Banquet facilities • Poolside bar • Tennis on site • Audio-visual equipment • Multilingual staff • Arcade/game room • Currency exchange • Tour assistance • Private beach • Wedding services
• Elevator/lift • Swimming pool – outdoor • Shopping on site • Swim-up bar • Safe-deposit box – front desk • Supervised child care/activities • Air-conditioned public areas
List of main in room and suite facilities . . .
• Premium bedding • Premium television channel(s) • Voice mail • Coffee/tea maker • Housekeeping • Air conditioning • In-room safe • Desk • Cribs (infant beds) available • Electronic/magnetic keys • Multi-line phone • Climate control • Pillowtop mattress • Hair dryer • Wake-up calls • Wireless high-speed Internet access (surcharge) • Smoking permitted • Flat-panel television • In-room childcare (surcharge) • Cable/satellite television channels • Iron/ironing board • Blackout drapes/curtains • Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge) • Clock radio • Shower/tub combination • Complimentary toiletries • Hypo-allergenic bedding available • Window opens • Refrigerator
Contact Information . . .
Rose Hall Resort & Spa P. O. Box 9 9 9 Montego Bay, Jamaica | Phone – 8 6 6 – 7 9 9 – 3 6 6 1.