Understated luxury is the key aspect that makes the Little Dix Bay resort stand out. The beach resort is one of the most famous as well as respected in the British Virgin Islands, if not the Caribbean. There are a whole number of top notch luxuries, amenities and services. The resort is located in the island of Jost Van Dyke in the Caribbean, on a horse shoe shaped white sand beach. The area of the resort is close to four hundred and ninety four acres (two hundred hectares).
The resort is one of the classiest in the Caribbean, and while not to everyone’s taste, has all the qualities that make for a fine hotel – impeccable service, perfect location and meticulous attention paid to details.
The atmosphere is formal, and could be perceived as stuffy by some. In that case you can head to more casual locations such as the Bitter End Yacht Club and the Biras Creek Resort. However, the Little Dix Bay resort is very much worth your money, and has a whole range of custom made facilities and amenities for customers.
Little Dix Bay Resort
The location is what makes most vsitors swoon. Almost every room in the hotel has forest surrounding it, and all have exclusive terraces that boast of breathtaking sea or garden views. There is a trade wind blowing almost constantly, and in addition all rooms have air conditioning backed up by ceiling fans.
The rooms here are elegance personified, but have a whole lot of charming aspects as well. there are units that are elevated on slits like Tiki huts, two stpry rondavels that receive ample breeze and sunlight. The furnishings are influenced by South East Asian themes, reed, wicker and bamboo furnishings, rich textiles, Balinese baskets and more.
There are a whole range of excellent facilities and services on offer. There are many activities on offer as well, and these can be enjoyed by almost everybody, regardless of age group. The location is perfect for a holiday filled in privacy, you will not be bothered much by anything.
List of major facilities and amenities on offer at the Little Dix Bay resort . . .
Little Dix Bay
List of major recreational facilities on offer . . .
• Fishing on site • Helicopter / airplane sightseeing nearby • Hiking / biking trails on site • Yoga classes / instruction on site • Pilates classes / instruction on site • Boat launch on site • Swimming on site • Dock on site • Water skiing on site • Scuba diving on site • Sailing on site • Kayaking on site • Snorkeling on site • Boating on site
List of major in room / suite facilities on offer . . .
• Window opens • Welcome amenities • Wake – up calls • Voice mail • Turndown service • Phone • Slippers • Rollaway beds • Private bathroom • Premium bedding • Minibar • Makeup / shaving mirror • Iron / ironing board • Internet access (surcharge) • In – room safe • Hair dryer • Desk • Cribs (infant beds) available • Complimentary toiletries • Clock radio • In – room childcare (surcharge) • Ceiling fan • CD player • Complimentary bottled water • Bathrobes • Balcony • Air conditioning • Wireless Internet access
List of major hotel / property facilities on offer . . .
• Wedding services • Tour assistance • Television in lobby • Swimming pool – outdoor • Suitable for children • Spa services on site • Shopping on site • Safe – deposit box – front desk
• Room service (limited hours) • Restaurant(s) in hotel • Private beach • oolside bar • Patio • Number of rooms: 98 • Multiple small meeting rooms • Medical assistance available • Massage – spa treatment room(s) • Laundry facilities • hildren’s club • Internet access in public areas – complimentary • Health club • Gift shops or newsstand • Full – service health spa
• Fitness facilities • Event catering • Dry cleaning / laundry service • Currency exchange • Concierge desk • Coffee in lobby • Business services • Business center • Breakfast available (surcharge) • Billiards • Beauty services • Bar / lounge • Banquet facilities • Tennis on site • Babysitting or child care • Audio – visual equipment • Arcade / game room • Airport transportation (surcharge) • 24 – hour front desk
Little Dix bay – Contact Details . . .
Phone – 8 8 8 / 7 6 7 – 3 9 6 6 in the U. S, 2 8 4 / 4 9 5 – 5 5 5 5
Fax – 2 8 4 / 4 9 5 – 5 6 6 1
Web site – http://www.rosewoodhotels.com