While Mexico, is a large country and a popular tourist destination. I have choose four of the most popular locations with all-inclusive resorts, Cozumel, Cancun, San Lucas and Acapulco. As an all-inclusive resort, all meals, snacks, beverages and cocktails are included.
1) El Cozumeleno Resort
Family friendly resort, supervised children’s activities and programs, childcare available for a small price. Miles of beaches, with crystal blue water, two pools and a kiddies pool.
Nightly entertainment, biking, scuba lessons and scuba diving, snorkeling, windsurfing and many more water activities. Water skiing and jet ski’s are available at an additional cost.
Land activities include dance lessons, fitness center, spa and tanning on the beach.
* Rates vary depending on the time of year you visit. The average price for a family of four during the off peak season is $2,200.00, that does not include airfare.
2) Iberostar Resort
Transportation to and from the airport provided.
Family friendly resort, tropical pool settings, white sandy beaches, special programs and activities just for the children, childcare services available. Adult and family nightly entertainment. Golfing, all water activities, sight seeing tours, shop in one of the resort boutiques or spend the day pampering yourself at the spa.
* Rates range according to season and room type. Standard room begins at $107 a night, suites begin at $318 during the off season.
1) Presidente Los Cabos Resort
Family friendly, lush pool settings, miles of beaches. Children’s programs and childcare available. Several restaurants, snack bars and Tiki bars. Enjoy tennis, all water activities, biking and sight seeing.
*Rates available only by contacting hotel.
2) Cabo San Lucas Resort
This family friendly resort has miles of beaches, pools and waterfalls. Children can enjoy special activities just for them. While adults can golf, snorkel, horseback riding or enjoy all the water sports.
*Rates include airfare, Apx. $2500 for 2 people, children under 12 are free and 13 to 17 have very discounted rates.
1) Avalon Excalibur
Surrounded by deep blue water and soft sandy beaches. Beautiful rock formations, which host a cliff diving show daily. You can also enjoy the best surfing in Mexico! As well as scuba diving, jet skiing, water skiing, or just playing in the waves. Bring the whole family along, plenty of activities for the children.
- Caribbean All Inclusive Resorts Reviews
- Caribbean Islands – The Best of the Best
- Best luxury hotels in Cancun, Mexico
- Cancun Tours: from Jungle Adventure Tours to Chichen Itza Bus Tours
- Caribbean Honeymoon Ideas for Those Now Planning Weddings
- Rosewood Mayakoba, Playa del Carmen
- Ritz Carlton Cancun
- The 5 Best Beaches near Cancun, Mexico
- 3 Best All Inclusive Resorts in Mexico: a Review
- Paricutin Volcano
- Guide to Mexico’s best all-inclusive resorts
- Akumal Beach Resort
Travel to Caribbean Islands
- all inclusive Jamaican resorts
- all inclusive resorts in St. Croix
- all inclusive resorts in St. John
- all inclusive resorts in St. Thomas
- all inclusive vacations Turks and Caicos
- Anguilla beach resorts
- Antigua family resorts
- Antigua hotel resorts
- Antigua luxury resorts
- Barbados beach resorts
- Barbados honeymoon resorts
- Barbados luxury hotels
- beaches in Barbados
- Beaches Resorts in Jamaica
- Beaches Resorts in Turks and Caicos
- Belize attractions
- Belize destinations
- Belize family vacation
- Belize hotels
- Belize natural attractions
- Belize restaurants
- Belize tourist attractions
- Bermuda beach resorts
- Bermuda family vacations
- best Barbados resorts
- best hotels Barbados
- Caribbean all inclusive resorts
- Caribbean family vacation
- cheap Bermuda vacations
- Dominican Republic vacations
- Jamaica all inclusive deals
- Jamaican family resorts
- Montego Bay
- Old San Juan attractions
- Old San Juan sights
- Puerto Rico travel guide
- St Thomas beach vacations
- things to do in Old San Juan
- things to do in Turks and Caicos
- tourist attractions in Puerto Rico
- Turks and Caicos tourism
- vacation to Jamaica