Grotto Bay Beach is among Bermuda’s most charming resorts. It derives its name from the grottos or the underground caves found in the area. The resort is placed at the eastern part of the island of Bermuda, and is surrounded by tropical flowering plants and green trees. The resort sits in a beautiful twenty one acres of land in the Hamilton Parish of Bermuda. The Airport is about a stone’s throw away from here.
Grotto Bay Beach Resort is small in size, but there are a good number of charms that made it a special location. The beach is a beautiful, with rocky ledges all over. There are few beaches as good in the vicinity. The shoreline has a huge number of coves and caves that make for a feast for the eyes.
Grotto Bay Beach Resort is host to a huge number of visitors that come here to experience the typical Bermudan atmosphere. The packages on offer at the resort are more affordable when compared to other hotels that are in the same category. There are a good number of excellent facilities and amenities that are tailor made for the customers.
The architecture and the feel is definitely one of the key advantages that the Grotto Bay Beach Resort holds over its rivals, both of which are Bermudian in the essence. There are a good number of choices with respect to rooms, two hundred in total, with a huge number of categories and locations. The hotel is superbly designed and one can really take advantage of the breathtaking views.
The two five hundred thousand year old grottos or subterranean caves found here is the most unique features. Make sure you visit both, you will not regret it.
List of main facilities, amenities and services on offer at the Grotto Bay Beach Resort . . .
The list of main hotel and property amenities on offer . . .
• Swim – up bar • Breakfast available (surcharge) • Multilingual staff • 24 – hour front desk • Dry cleaning / laundry service • Umbrella • Swimming pool – outdoor • Piano • Safe – deposit box – front desk • Poolside bar • Fireplace in lobby • Half board rates available • Concierge services • Audio – visual equipment • Air – conditioned public areas • Supervised child care / activities • Express check – out • Suitable for children • 24 – hour business center • Beach / pool umbrellas • Full board rates available • Tennis on site • Restaurant(s) in hotel • Multiple small meeting rooms • Gift shops or newsstand • Garden • Banquet facilities • Security guard • Photocopy machines
• Event catering • Tours / ticket assistance • Coffee shop or café • Wedding services • Bar / lounge • Exhibit space • Patio • Porter / bellhop • Meeting facilities size in meters 100 • Babysitting or child care • Fitness facilities • Number of restaurants 3 • Private beach • Laundry facilities • Number of meeting and conference rooms 3 • Wireless (high – speed) Internet access – surcharge • Multiple conference / meeting rooms • Number of rooms: 201
The list of main in room and hotel amenities on offer . . .
• Direct – dial phone • Ocean view • Patio • Cribs (infant beds) available • Hair dryer • Clock radio • Pay movies • Refrigerator • Electronic / magnetic keys • Balcony • Air conditioning • Iron / ironing board
• Turndown service (on request) • Coffee / tea maker • Wake – up calls • Satellite television service • Housekeeping • Blackout drapes / curtains • Climate control • Dial – up Internet access • Wireless high – speed Internet access (surcharge) • Voice mail • Rollaway beds • In – room safe
The list of main recreational facilities and activities . . .
• Kayaking on site • Water skiing nearby • Windsurfing nearby • Swimming on site • Dock nearby • Golfing nearby • Personal watercraft on site • Snorkeling nearby • Boating nearby • Running track / path nearby • Sailing nearby • Fishing nearby • Hiking / biking trails nearby
Contact information . . .
Grotto Bay Beach Resort
11 Blue Hole Hill, Hamilton Parish C R 0 4
Phone – 8 0 0 / 5 8 2 – 3 1 9 0 in the US, 8 0 0 / 4 6 3 – 0 8 5 1 in Canada, 4 4 1 / 2 9 3 – 8 3 3 3
Fax – 4 4 1 / 2 9 3 – 2 3 0 6
Web site – www.grottobay.com
Travel to Caribbean Islands
- all inclusive Jamaican resorts
- all inclusive resorts in St. Croix
- all inclusive resorts in St. John
- all inclusive resorts in St. Thomas
- all inclusive vacations Turks and Caicos
- Anguilla beach resorts
- Antigua family resorts
- Antigua hotel resorts
- Antigua luxury resorts
- Barbados beach resorts
- Barbados honeymoon resorts
- Barbados luxury hotels
- beaches in Barbados
- Beaches Resorts in Jamaica
- Beaches Resorts in Turks and Caicos
- Belize attractions
- Belize destinations
- Belize family vacation
- Belize hotels
- Belize natural attractions
- Belize restaurants
- Belize tourist attractions
- Bermuda beach resorts
- Bermuda family vacations
- best Barbados resorts
- best hotels Barbados
- Caribbean all inclusive resorts
- Caribbean family vacation
- cheap Bermuda vacations
- Dominican Republic vacations
- Jamaica all inclusive deals
- Jamaican family resorts
- Montego Bay
- Old San Juan attractions
- Old San Juan sights
- Puerto Rico travel guide
- St Thomas beach vacations
- things to do in Old San Juan
- things to do in Turks and Caicos
- tourist attractions in Puerto Rico
- Turks and Caicos tourism
- vacation to Jamaica