Blend in with vivid sea life along beautiful reefs or rock to the rhythm of the tropics in lush surroundings among a colorfully diverse combo of cultural influences of Spanish, Dutch, French or British. You can achieve your ideal tan on miles of powder pink sand beaches with safe, shallow waters, discover elegant sugar plantation houses, break the bank at the casino and splash with sea-life encounters with dolphins, it is the place to be. It’s special; it’s the Caribbean!
While the palms sway in the soft tropical breezes, build sandcastles with your children. With children?
The Caribbean has remained an ever popular holiday destination, especially with honeymooners and couples. Even the savviest traveler would never place the Caribbean as a wonderful venture with children. Yet children seem to bore easily and other than lounging on sunny beaches, there was very little for their interests. Finicky teenagers need something to do other than sneaking into casinos, trying a rum punch or a midnight swim in the pool.
Still, with the continuing upswing in family travel that has changed the face of the Caribbean, many resorts have gone family! So the choices are a treasure trove of beaches, activities geared towards the younger set and great cuisine as the picture perfect family vacation with plenty to do.
Filled with crystal clear waters and an abundance of sunshine, even large hotels and resorts have responded by building children’s facilities and even baby clubs. These special programs to keep them busy while you concentrate on vital pursuits such as relaxation, swimming or unwinding in a spa.
The major hotel chains such as Marriott, Westin and Hilton had the foresight to retain their visitors for the future are now specifically designed with a great centre for kids of all ages with ongoing programs of sports and activities. They even have on site babysitting services, so you can enjoy a night out.
Here are some recommendations to make sure you get the most out of your family holiday whether all inclusive or not. Check out their web sites to obtaining pricing and any specials that may be presented or visit your travel agent.
Remember Club Med, the swinging singles resort of the seventies and eighties? Well all those previous clients grew up, had families of their own and so has Club Med to become a premier all inclusive family resort with several locations at Punta Cana (Dominican Republic), Cancun Yucatan (Mexico), La Caravelle (Guadeloupe) and Buccaneer s Creek (Martinique).
They offer soothing solutions to that family vacation nightmare, a day of pouring rain.
Broken down by age groups, their club for children will give your kids the time of their life discovering the region in which you are visiting and engaging in sports and activities they have never attempted before. For less active days is the front-desk equivalent of a lending library, where children can check out storybooks, games, videos and toys. Many of their resorts now catered to teens with a lounge that is less structured with roller blading and a soda fountain bar.
There are several resorts in Jamaica that caters to the entire family.
FDR and Pebbles are two all-inclusive where “all-inclusive” means everything, even snorkeling trips and scuba diving for ages 12 and up. Surrounded with wonderful beaches, lush gardens and waterslides on these two large properties, if you have to bring your laptop, WiFi is obtainable with the latest disks of games. The teens will love camping outside with their new found friends under the stars. But the best perk is a friendly vacation nanny for each family, so you can have time to indulge on your own also. Web Address:http://www.fdrholidays .com
Beaches Turks and Caicos is another “all-inclusive” that has something for everyone in the family The little ones will adore the Sesame Street characters featuring life-size walk-around characters of Cookie Monster, Grover, Bert, Ernie, and of course Elmo. Beaches Boscobel in Jamaica has a staggering array of water sports including snorkeling and scuba diving. For land lovers there’s tennis, volleyball, and complimentary golf at nearby Sandals Golf & Country Club, while kids get their own vacation at “Kids Kamp” including a state-of-the-art XBOX game center featuring today’s hottest video games.
Web Address http://www.beaches.com
In Punta Cana (Dominican Republic), the influence seems more South Seas than Caribbean at the Bvaro Princess, but it is a delight for children. With their children’s club (from ages 5 to 12) and the teen’s club located right on the beach with plenty of water sports with a Spanish influence. Web Address www.princesshotelsandresorts.c om
The larger resorts may have the air portion available from your embarking airport as part of a package, so before making reservations, contact them and inquire. The following resorts may are not all inclusive but are family friendly and a lively adventure for your children is assured and for you too!
Carlisle Bay Hotel and Resort
Web Address http://www.carlisle-bay.com
Dom inican Republic.
Coral Canoa Resort
Web Address http://www.coralcanoaresort.co m/
Web Address http://www.marriott.com
St. John, USVI
Westin St. John
Web Address http://www.Westin.com/StJohn
Web Address http://www.hilton.com
El Conquistador Resort
Web Address http://www.luxuryresorts.com
- Caribbean All Inclusive Resorts Reviews
- Caribbean Islands – The Best of the Best
- Finding kid-friendly all-inclusive Caribbean vacation packages
- Caribbean Honeymoon Ideas for Those Now Planning Weddings
- Caribbean Family Travel: popular destinations for families
- Enjoy an All Inclusive Luxury Holiday in the Caribbean
- Yachting in the Caribbean
- The Caribbean’s most budget-friendly destinations
- Best Caribbean beaches for senior travelers
- The best time of year to visit the Caribbean
- Caribbean honeymoon destinations
- Caribbean all inclusive vacations: Top 10 Caribbean Islands to go
- All Inclusive Resort in Jamaica
- All Inclusive Resorts in Bahamas
- All Inclusive Resorts in Dominican Republic
- All Inclusive Resorts in Grand Cayman
- All Inclusive Resorts in Montego Bay
- All Inclusive Resorts in Negril
- Singles Resorts Caribbean
- All Inclusive Jamaica Vacations
- All Inclusive Bahamas Vacations
- All Inclusive Dominican Republic Vacations
- Book your All Inclusive Carribean Vacations
- All Inclusive Caribbean Family Resorts
- Royal Caribbean Cruises to Grand Cayman
- Cheap cruises to the Southern Caribbean
Travel to Caribbean Islands
- all inclusive Jamaican resorts
- all inclusive resorts in St. Croix
- all inclusive resorts in St. John
- all inclusive resorts in St. Thomas
- all inclusive vacations Turks and Caicos
- Anguilla beach resorts
- Antigua family resorts
- Antigua hotel resorts
- Antigua luxury resorts
- Barbados beach resorts
- Barbados honeymoon resorts
- Barbados luxury hotels
- beaches in Barbados
- Beaches Resorts in Jamaica
- Beaches Resorts in Turks and Caicos
- Belize attractions
- Belize destinations
- Belize family vacation
- Belize hotels
- Belize natural attractions
- Belize restaurants
- Belize tourist attractions
- Bermuda beach resorts
- Bermuda family vacations
- best Barbados resorts
- best hotels Barbados
- Caribbean all inclusive resorts
- Caribbean family vacation
- cheap Bermuda vacations
- Dominican Republic vacations
- Jamaica all inclusive deals
- Jamaican family resorts
- Montego Bay
- Old San Juan attractions
- Old San Juan sights
- Puerto Rico travel guide
- St Thomas beach vacations
- things to do in Old San Juan
- things to do in Turks and Caicos
- tourist attractions in Puerto Rico
- Turks and Caicos tourism
- vacation to Jamaica