Fairmont Royal Pavilion is often referred to as the topmost resort in Barbados, as well as a landmark hotel in the island. This is saying something, considering the huge array of luxury hotels that the island has. The hotel stands out among hotels and resorts in the island. The hotel has a quality that makes almost everyone that stays here fall ion love with it.
The experience is extremely relaxing and de – stressing. While some may say there are not many opportunities for entertainment or activities, I beg to differ, the point of a hotel such as this in a location such as this is to relax, and nothing else. Take advantage of the fact that you will be lying in one of the best beaches in the world, breathe in the fresh air, and relax.
The Fairmont Royal Pavilion scores points on a number of factors. The superb mixture of hospitality that is offered by the hotel is a supreme blend of the best in facilities and comforts, the most impeccable service, the elegant décor and last but not the least, the meticulous attention that is provided to small details in the hotel.
The accommodation on offer at the Fairmont Royal Pavilion hotel is another definite advantage. The top class accommodation units number seventy two in total. All of these are extremely well appointed and roomy.
The rooms have a huge number of top class facilities and amenities on offer. These are tailor made so that the best can be provided to the guests in terms of comfort, convenience, and customer satisfaction. There is no dearth of quality services. The views on offer are spectacular to say the least. The entire experience of staying here is an experience that evokes a cruise journey.
The list of main facilities, amenities and services on offer at the Fairmont Royal Pavilion . . .
List of major recreational facilities and activities on offer . . .
• Playground nearby • Fishing nearby • Helicopter / airplane sightseeing nearby • Parasailing on site • Horse riding / rental nearby • Bicycle rentals nearby • Hiking / biking trails nearby • Volleyball nearby • Personal watercraft on site
• Water skiing on site • Sailing on site • Swimming on site • Surfing / boogie boarding nearby • Snorkeling on site • Windsurfing on site • Motor boating nearby • Golf – miniature nearby • Golfing nearby • Golf – driving range nearby
List of main in room and suite facilities on offer . . .
• Garden view • Ocean view • Pillowtop mattress • Wired high – speed Internet access (complimentary) • Wireless high – speed Internet access (complimentary) • Non – smoking only • Private bathroom • Cribs (infant beds) available • In – room safe • Iron / ironing board • Desk • Clock radio • Cable television service • Electronic / magnetic keys • In – room childcare (surcharge) • In – room massage available • Makeup / shaving mirror • Hair dryer • Complimentary toiletries • Bathrobes • Separate bathtub and shower • Bathroom phone • Turndown service • Housekeeping • Wake – up calls • Coffee / tea maker • Minibar • Voice mail • Multi – line phone • Ceiling fan • Climate control • Complimentary newspaper • Air conditioning • Blackout drapes / curtains • Access via exterior corridors • DVD player • Premium television channel(s)
List of main hotel and property facilities . . .
• Wheelchair accessible • Supervised child care / activities • Spa services on site • Number of buildings / towers 3 • Piano • Number of meeting and conference rooms 2 • Number of restaurants 2 • Year Built 1987 • Outdoor tennis courts 2 • Garden • Medical assistance available • Laundry facilities • Wired (high – speed) Internet access – complimentary • Wireless (high – speed) Internet access – complimentary • On – site medical assistance available • Beach / pool umbrellas • Fitness facilities • Event catering • Breakfast available (surcharge) hot and cold buffet • Audio – visual equipment • Number of rooms: 75 • Wedding services • Tennis on site • Umbrella • Elevator / lift • Pool table • Dry cleaning / laundry service • Tour assistance • Currency exchange • Shopping on site • Gift shops or newsstand • Hair salon • Number of floors: 3 • Security guard • Porter / bellhop • 24 – hour front desk • Business services • Internet access – wireless • Internet access in public areas – complimentary • Multiple small meeting rooms • Limo or Town Car service available • Parking (free) • Restaurant(s) in hotel • Bar / lounge • Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary) • Complimentary newspapers in lobby • Concierge desk • Spa tub • Poolside bar • Swimming pool – outdoor
Hotel Fairmont Royal Pavilion – Contact details . . .
The Fairmont Royal Pavilion
St. James Barbados
Telephone – ( 2 4 6 ) 4 2 2 – 5 5 5 5 Fax – ( 2 4 6 ) 4 2 2 – 0 1 1 8
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Web – www.fairmont.com
- Caribbean All Inclusive Resorts Reviews
- Caribbean Islands – The Best of the Best
- Affordable Caribbean Paradise at Rex resorts
- 10 Reasons to Choose Barbados for a Beach Vacation
- The beaches of Barbados: The West Coast
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion – A Review
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion
- Visitor’s guide to Bridgetown, Barbados
- Sandy Lane Barbados
- Crystal Cove Barbados
- Caribbean honeymoon destinations
- Sandy Lane Resort Barbados
- Barbados Resorts
- Crane Beach, Barbados
- Bougainvillea Beach resort
- All Inclusive Resorts in Barbados
- Barbados, Pearl of the Caribbean
- Best Caribbean islands to party
Travel to Caribbean Islands
- all inclusive Jamaican resorts
- all inclusive resorts in St. Croix
- all inclusive resorts in St. John
- all inclusive resorts in St. Thomas
- all inclusive vacations Turks and Caicos
- Anguilla beach resorts
- Antigua family resorts
- Antigua hotel resorts
- Antigua luxury resorts
- Barbados beach resorts
- Barbados honeymoon resorts
- Barbados luxury hotels
- beaches in Barbados
- Beaches Resorts in Jamaica
- Beaches Resorts in Turks and Caicos
- Belize attractions
- Belize destinations
- Belize family vacation
- Belize hotels
- Belize natural attractions
- Belize restaurants
- Belize tourist attractions
- Bermuda beach resorts
- Bermuda family vacations
- best Barbados resorts
- best hotels Barbados
- Caribbean all inclusive resorts
- Caribbean family vacation
- cheap Bermuda vacations
- Dominican Republic vacations
- Jamaica all inclusive deals
- Jamaican family resorts
- Montego Bay
- Old San Juan attractions
- Old San Juan sights
- Puerto Rico travel guide
- St Thomas beach vacations
- things to do in Old San Juan
- things to do in Turks and Caicos
- tourist attractions in Puerto Rico
- Turks and Caicos tourism
- vacation to Jamaica