Room rates at the Courtyard by Marriott typically start at $229 per night, double occupancy for a room with a partial ocean view.
In-room amenities include bottled water, a refrigerator, microwave oven, coffee maker, cutlery and a hair dryer in the bathrooms.
Other hotel amenities include a free form pool for the adults, a fitness center, children’s pool and video arcade room.
It is imperative to note that the hotel does typically charge both a parking and valet fee. Parking fees range from $3 per hour up to $15 per day whereas the daily valet fee tends to be $20.
The Courtyard by Marriott offers travelers five distinct dining options; the Sirena Restaurant, the Salsa Restaurant, Papaya Oceanfront Grill , the Picante Lounge and the Bananas Ice Cream Parlor and Café.
The seasonal Sirena Restaurant serves up seafood, salsa music, mojitos and ocean views of the setting sun.
December through April tends to be the restaurant’s busiest so it opens daily from 6:00 pm until 11:00 pm. During the rest of the year hours tend to vary.
The Salsa Restaurant serves indigenous island fare with a Creole influence for both breakfast and dinner. It features an ala carte menu during the week and an all-you-can-eat buffet menu on the weekends.
Breakfast is generally available from 6:00 am until 11:00 am and dinner service is from 5:30 pm until 11:00 pm.
For lunch travelers may opt to swim up to Papaya Oceanfront Grill, the hotel’s poolside bar. It is open daily from 11:00 am until 5:30 pm and features happy hour drink specials from 3:00 to 5:00 pm.
The Papaya Oceanfront Grill also offers incredible ocean views and equally as amazing service.
Thirsty travelers too lazy to swim to the bar only need to send up a red flag from their poolside lounge chair and the grill’s staff will hustle on over and take their order.
The Caribbean themed Picante Lounge is open daily for both lunch and dinner. In addition to luscious libations and bar food it features live, Caribbean music that keeps diner’s toes tapping.
Last, but certainly not least, is the Bananas Ice Cream Parlor and Café. It features an ample continental breakfast for $5 as well as equally affordable lunch and dinner items daily starting at 5:30 am.
The 14,000 square foot Casino Del Sol is open 24 hours a day, year round. It features over 400 slot machines with betting amounts running from a penny up to $25.
The Casino Del Sol also features a variety of gaming tables where travelers may play Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat and various forms of Poker.
The slots and gaming table are not all the Casino Del Sol has to offer. There is also off track betting and lottery games to keep visitors entertained as well.
Advance reservations may be made either online or by phone.
Casino Del Sol at Courtyard by Marriott
7012 Boca de Cangrejos Avenue – Isla Verde
Carolina, PR 00979
- Caribbean All Inclusive Resorts Reviews
- Caribbean Islands – The Best of the Best
- Ritz Carlton San Juan
- Casino Del Sol at Courtyard by Marriott
- Embassy Suites El San Juan Casino
- San Juan, Puerto Rico Family Vacation Ideas & Family-Friendly Resorts and Hotels
- Scuba Diving at Mona Island
- Casinos in the Caribbean: Top 5 Destinations
- 5 Family Friendly Adventures in Puerto Rico
- Travel destinations: Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
- Eating Out in Puerto Rico – A Dining Guide for Tourists
- A visitors’ guide to Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico
- The Caribbean’s most budget-friendly destinations
- El Yunque National Forest
- Puerto Rico All Inclusive Resorts and Vacations
- Museums in Puerto Rico
- Tibes Ceremonial Park
- San José Church
- San Cristobal Fort
- Porta Coeli
- Maunabo Lighthouse
- Hacienda Buena Vista
- Caguana Ceremonial Park
- Bacardi Tour
- Arecibo Radio Telescope
- Fort San Felipe del Morro
- Top Puerto Rico Attractions
- Walking Tour of Old San Juan
- Puerto Rico Historical Overview
- Culture & History in Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rico Cultural Overview
- SCUBA Diving & Snorkeling in Puerto Rico
- Watersports in Puerto Rico
- Tennis in Puerto Rico
- Canoeing and Kayaking in Puero Rico
- Horseback Riding in Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rico Outdoor Activities
- Puerto Rico Golf
- Puerto Rico Fishing
- Puerto Rico Beaches & Sports Activities
- Puerto Rico Top Beaches
- Rincón Bay Beach
- Flamenco Beach
- Ballenas Beach
- Caja de Muerto Beach
- Caña Gorda Beach
- Boquerón Beach
- Crashboat Beach
- Shacks Beach
- Isla Verde Beach
- Punta Santiago Beach
- Seven Seas Beach
Travel to Caribbean Islands
- all inclusive Jamaican resorts
- all inclusive resorts in St. Croix
- all inclusive resorts in St. John
- all inclusive resorts in St. Thomas
- all inclusive vacations Turks and Caicos
- Anguilla beach resorts
- Antigua family resorts
- Antigua hotel resorts
- Antigua luxury resorts
- Barbados beach resorts
- Barbados honeymoon resorts
- Barbados luxury hotels
- beaches in Barbados
- Beaches Resorts in Jamaica
- Beaches Resorts in Turks and Caicos
- Belize attractions
- Belize destinations
- Belize family vacation
- Belize hotels
- Belize natural attractions
- Belize restaurants
- Belize tourist attractions
- Bermuda beach resorts
- Bermuda family vacations
- best Barbados resorts
- best hotels Barbados
- Caribbean all inclusive resorts
- Caribbean family vacation
- cheap Bermuda vacations
- Dominican Republic vacations
- Jamaica all inclusive deals
- Jamaican family resorts
- Montego Bay
- Old San Juan attractions
- Old San Juan sights
- Puerto Rico travel guide
- St Thomas beach vacations
- things to do in Old San Juan
- things to do in Turks and Caicos
- tourist attractions in Puerto Rico
- Turks and Caicos tourism
- vacation to Jamaica